Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do I make tennis shoes fluffy and soft after they sort of harden?

I stepped in some water while washing an automobile and when my shoes dried they sort of got hard instead of flexible and soft. What can I do? Will washing and drying them in the dryer work? Sometimes when you wash tennis shoes and don't dry them they dry kind of hard. Maybe the dryer might help?

How do I make tennis shoes fluffy and soft after they sort of harden?
If they are the basic canvas shoes, yes, wash %26amp; dry.


Add fabric softener or fabric sheet and don't use hot dryer. It is best to take out of medium heat dryer before completely dry %26amp; allow to finish dry on the feet. This will also prevent toes giving appearance of curling upward.
Reply:post what kind of material they are- are they cotton, leather a combo? you can try the dryer but beware that they might shrink



cat skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment