Saturday, July 25, 2009

Contact number for the makers of 'JORDAN' tennis-shoes?

I have bought many pairs of 'JORDANS' tennis-shoes and never had a problem, until now. the RIGHT shoe is squeeking something terrible because the bottom part of the shoe is loose from inside under padding. I bought these on vaction in califonia and i dont have the reciept, of corse. They are just now a month old. I'm hopeing this one-time someone who makes the shoes will stand behind ther product and mabe re-place them and i'll send them the faulty shoes!

Contact number for the makers of 'JORDAN' tennis-shoes?
I had same problem. I took the shoes to nike town and they sent them away and a month later they replaced them. depends on where you got them. goto www.nike.com
Reply:281 330 8004.



windows media player 11

No comments:

Post a Comment