Monday, April 20, 2009

Can I make backless tennis shoes?

I have the cutest pair of tennis shoes that I just bought, but they hurt my feet! They are rubbing big blisters on the backs of my heels and it makes me so sad to not be able to wear them. Is there any way that I could make them into a pair of backless, slide-on tennis shoes? Like cut out the heel part??? Or would they just fall all apart?


Thanks for your help!!!

Can I make backless tennis shoes?
no, no non on no! dont cut them! ive made several of my shoes into slide ons just by forcing my weight down on the back part of them. just... you know... fold it down, and wear em like that. eventually they%26#039;ll be super comfortable.. and you still have the option of popping the back right up again. ... and it doesnt look like it was cut, it looks like they were made that way.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment