Monday, August 3, 2009

Where do I find jeans that are the right length to wear with slim tennis shoes?

I am NOT short--I am 5"6'. The issue is...I bought a pair of Adidas Good Year tennis shoes and they are very slim. Most of the jeans that I own work with heels or even flip-flops, but I step on them in these shoes. A PAIR IN A "SHORT" LENGTH WILL NOT WORK--they look like high-waters on me. Are there any brands of jeans that are actually made to wear with things like ballet flats and slim tennis shoes???

Where do I find jeans that are the right length to wear with slim tennis shoes?
Try going to Wet Seal and get a normal length pair of jeans. I used to go there all the time for my jeans, but now I go to delias because they fit better [I have a 35" inseem, so pants shopping is insane].





Try wearing normal length straight leg jeans. Just be sure that your pants don't go up to your ankles when you sit down =].
Reply:Omg everyone has different length legs! They cannot do that since someone may be your height but have a slightly longer torso and shorter leg. JUST LOOK AROUND AND TRY ON DIFFERENT JEANS. I seriously cant believe you asked this.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment