Monday, August 3, 2009

What type of sole do I need for tennis shoes to play on clay surface?

I am visiting a friend in Peru. He would like me to bring him a pair of shoes to play tennis on a clay surface. What type of sole do I need? Thanks

What type of sole do I need for tennis shoes to play on clay surface?
If you want to see pictures of a number of brands of shoes recommended for clay courts, go to: tennis-warehouse.com and go to shoes, and then click on shoe finder at the bottom, and you will see them. Personally, I have played on clay courts with the same shoes that I used on hard courts, as long as they are somewhat flat on the sole.(no big treads) I suggest you ask a tennis shop or a sports shoe store if you have more questions.





Also: Just put: clay court tennis shoes in the Search Window of Yahoo, and you will get a bunch of links.
Reply:Holabirdsports.com also has some clay surface shoes as well as tenniswarehouse. I usually just play in my low tread Fila Prossimos.



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment