Monday, August 3, 2009

How can I tell a family member to quit using my razor, shaver and my tennis shoes?

This family member comes over a lot and uses my bathroom instead of the guest bathroom. I've closed my bedroom door and hidden all of our tennis shoes. This family member just so subborn and go in our bedroom to use the bathroom. I hate replacing razors and clean the shavers. Once this person uses our tennis shoes we kiss it good bye cuz it stinks when this person is done with it! Very annoying. I even try not to let this family member come over but yet comes over anyway!

How can I tell a family member to quit using my razor, shaver and my tennis shoes?
"Please dont use my razors, shoes, etc". Dont beat around the bush with family memebers could lead to misunderstandings. If youre still in fear of reaction you could try buying a razor, wrap it with a ribbon and put it in ther bathroom...Good luck..
Reply:Not opening the door would be a start unless you were dumb enough to give him a set of keys.



jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment